Case management is our specialism
Deciding to get help for yourself, for a loved one, for a colleague, or for a client is just the beginning.
What you need now is a plan and an expert team that provides bespoke, flexible support for your situation.
Whatever is keeping you from taking that next step we can help. How it works is defined by you and your needs.
Our Case Managers guide you every step of the way
At Portobello Behavioural Health, our expert case managers handle all of the details so you can focus on what’s important:
Your case manager will:
- Work with you to identify your goals and needs
- Create a hand-tailored care plan, especially for you
- Select, coordinate, and manage your care team
- Monitor your progress and celebrate your successes
- Quickly identify and respond to any new challenges
- Address logistical issues like transportation and travel
- Facilitate easy communication with family, friends, and colleagues
- Provide an additional layer of accountability and continuity
- Work with your existing psychiatrist, therapist or doctor to ensure your treatment is ‘joined up
- Act with discretion and sensitivity at all times
Our case management team will go to extraordinary lengths to make custom arrangements for the help that you require. We are proud to say that our service is truly without parallel in Europe.